Chrome Berkeley ceiling light
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Pottering about in your newly extended kitchen, you feel you’re in a different house. Gone are the cramped cupboards overflowing with Tupperware that tumble out whenever you open a door, and no more banging your hip on something every time you move.
In their place is a spacious open-plan kitchen diner where all the family can gather together without getting under each other’s feet. What seems like acres of cupboards fill one wall, and open shelving lines the others.
A sizable kitchen island stands in the middle of the space, providing a subtle boundary yet allowing conversation and collaboration. Chrome fixtures and fittings bounce light around the room and add energy to the pale sage scheme, while white marble countertops keep everything light and airy.
Reaching over to the polished silver light switch, you flick on the semi-flush 4-bulb ceiling lights. Chrome Berkeley ceiling lights glow to life. Each has four tubular frosted bulbs that fan out and hug the ceiling. Ideal as despite extending your home, you couldn’t find any extra ceiling height.
Matching pendant lights hang above the breakfast bar, where head height is a lesser requirement. Their ribbed detailing visually ties the light fittings together, and while you’re not so keen on matchy-matchy, you do like a coordinated and cohesive décor scheme.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- electroplated steel ceiling rose
- steel arms
- brass bulb holder
- thermoplastic internal bulb holder
- L38.5cm x W28.3cm x H15.5cm (not including bulbs)
- DIA10cm (ceiling rose)
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: fitted with a ceiling rose, four steel arms, four ribbed bulb holders, ceiling fixings and instructions
- Not included: optional bulbs (photographed with our luna opal bulbs, and extra-large Aurora bulbs)
- Product information:
- holds 4 E27 (screw) bulbs
- max 60W
- ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- easy to install collar and plate system
- should be fitted by a qualified electrician
- dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: sourced from our partners in China, hand assembled in Yorkshire
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it'll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48 - FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked - £3.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery - From £6.99 1 working day
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the 'Add to Basket' button on the individual product's page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: