Chrome Hoxton ceiling light
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Wandering around the newly opened showhome, you take mental notes of all the gorgeous styling details. You feel lacking in a bit of confidence, so taking inspiration from professional interior designers is always a good strategy for you, and this house perfectly matches your personality.
In the living room, you imagine yourself lounging on the plush pale olive sofa watching TV or sitting in the grey crushed velvet armchair reading a book beside the floor-to-ceiling windows where sunlight floods the space.
Spotting a polished silver light switch, you can't help but flick it on and watch the stunning Hoxton chrome low-ceiling light glow. Three glorious frosted bulbs come to life, spanning outwards from a central pivot.
The pale green walls echo the couch, and a tall plant standing erect in the corner continues the green theme. A huge palm-print rug spans the floor, softening the pale oak floorboards, again picking up the natural hues and introducing flashes of exotic deep teal blue. And everywhere you look, silver and chrome accessories reflect light and bring the scheme to life. It's stunning.
Pulling out your phone, you surreptitiously take a few pictures while pretending to answer messages. In your head, you've already moved in. Your partner may take a bit more persuading, though.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- electroplated steel ceiling rose
- steel arm
- brass bulb holder
- thermoplastic internal bulb holder
- H14.6cm x D25cm (not including bulbs)
- DIA10cm (ceiling rose)
- 3 outlet: 1.8kg (not including bulbs)
- 5 outlet: 2kg (not including bulbs)
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: fitted with a ceiling rose, steel arms, ribbed bulb holders, ceiling fixings and instructions
- Not included: (photographed with our extra-large Aurora and Luna bulbs)
- Product information:
- holds E27 (screw) bulbs
- max 60W
- ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- easy to install collar and plate system
- should be fitted by a qualified electrician
- dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: sourced from our partners in China, hand-assembled in Yorkshire
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it'll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48 - FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked - £3.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery - From £6.99 1 working day
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the 'Add to Basket' button on the individual product's page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: