Chrome Lanesborough pendant light
Only 1 left!
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Arriving at your friend’s house, you knock on the door and stand back to await her always exuberant greeting. Excitement is building – this is the first time you’ll see her kitchen renovation, and knowing her, it will be spectacular.
The tasteful sage-green door swings open, and your friend bursts out, embracing you in a welcoming hug - she gives the best hugs too.
Shedding your coat and ditching your bag in the hallway, you follow her to the kitchen. It’s breath-taking. Pale olive shaker-style units give the space a homely feel, but the modern chrome fixtures and fittings stop it from looking frumpy.
Silver handles and knobs sparkle against the painted wood, bringing the kitchen units to life - enticing you to grab them and explore what’s inside. Three stools lined up at the breakfast bar repeat the silver elements with their nickel legs. Three Lanesborough chrome kitchen island lights hang in a row in the centre of the kitchen diner, gently illuminating the white marble worktop.
A reclaimed oak floor finishes the space beautifully. You can’t believe how welcoming it feels, it warms your heart, and as you settle on one of the bar stools with a chilled glass of Sauvignon, you think you might never want to leave.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- electroplated steel ceiling rose
- steel arm
- brass bulb holder
- thermoplastic internal bulb holder
- Total length 110cm (not including bulb)
- DIA10cm (ceiling rose)
- Weight: approx. 1kg (not including bulb)
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: fitted with 100cm black fabric cable, a ceiling rose, ribbed bulb holder, ceiling fixings and instructions
- Not included: bulb (optional Nova bulb)
- Product information:
- holds 1 E27 (screw) bulb
- max 60W
- ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- easy to install collar and plate system
- should be fitted by a qualified electrician
- dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: sourced from our partners in China, hand assembled in Yorkshire
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Economy – £3.99 3-5 working days
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day
Saturday – £7.99 Saturday delivery
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: