Chrome Langham ceiling light
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Standing in your bedroom mid-redecoration, you ponder the dilemma of secondary lighting. You have a stunning chandelier as a centre-piece, but you want complementary lighting to brighten up some areas, and you’ve got an awkward step in the ceiling to contend with.
Boxing in the pipes during the installation of your en-suite bathroom was a no-brainer, but it has left you with a conundrum for lighting. Rather than try to disguise it, you've decided to turn the false bit of ceiling to your advantage and use it to hang some lights from. The wiring is all in place; you just need to find three suitable lights.
Grabbing your phone from the ladder, you tap in various search terms in the hopes of stumbling across the perfect chrome ceiling light for the space - you almost want a wall light that suspends from the ceiling.
The chrome Langham ceiling light catches your eye. Could this be it?
Two beautiful frosted orb bulbs jut at right angles to each other - one projecting into the room, hugging the ceiling, and the other pointing downwards along the wall. The stunning ribbed detail on each bulb holder matches some different accents you're planning for the room. Perfect. Adding three to your basket, you checkout and eagerly await their arrival in a few days.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- electroplated steel ceiling rose
- steel arm
- brass bulb holder
- thermoplastic internal bulb holder
- H22cm x W10cm x D20cm (not including bulbs)
- DIA10cm (ceiling rose)
- Weight: 1.3kg (not including bulbs)
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: fitted with a ceiling rose, two steel arms, two ribbed bulb holders, ceiling fixings and instructions
- Not included: (photographed with our extra-large Aurora bulbs)
- Product information:
- holds 2 E27 (screw) bulbs
- max 60W
- ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- easy to install collar and plate system
- should be fitted by a qualified electrician
- dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: sourced from our partners in China, hand-assembled in Yorkshire
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it'll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48 - FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked - £3.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery - From £6.99 1 working day
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the 'Add to Basket' button on the individual product's page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: