Chrome Portobello ceiling light
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Taking a seat at the bar, you shuffle your stool nearer to the counter, and reaching for a cocktail menu, you immediately feel your muscles start to loosen.
Scanning the list of delectable concoctions, you struggle to choose. Then you see it. The specials board has a new gin you’ve never tried before - a Distiller’s cut of a well-known brand. Your curious nature gets the better of you, and you order two for yourself and your friend.
Raising the glass to your mouth, you take a large gulp and feel the ice cubes clink against the tip of your nose. Smiling and thoroughly refreshed, you pluck a straw from the bar.
While discussing the finer details of the spirit and its garnishes, you glance around the space - properly noticing the décor for the first time. Above the corner bar are seven Portobello chrome flush mount lights lights, each following the route of the polished slate countertop.
The bar stools are distressed brown leather pads atop polished silver legs and even the bank of light switches you can see on the far wall glimmer in the evening light.
It’s a beautifully restrained colour palette of greys, browns and chrome, yet the variety of textures, from the sandblasted brick wall to the leather to the slate, keep your eyes moving around, keen to discover new details.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- electroplated steel ceiling rose
- steel arm
- brass bulb holder
- thermoplastic internal bulb holder
- L20cm (not including bulb)
- DIA10cm (ceiling rose)
- Weight: 832g (not including bulb)
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: fitted with a ceiling rose, steel arm, ribbed bulb holder, ceiling fixings and instructions
- Not included: bulb (optional Pandora bulb)
- Product information:
- holds 1 E27 (screw) bulb
- max 60W
- ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- easy to install collar and plate system
- should be fitted by a qualified electrician
- dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: sourced from our partners in China, hand assembled in Yorkshire
Postage & delivery
This product is hand-assembled to order, so please allow 3 – 5 additional working days for dispatch, on top of the standard delivery timings below. Next day delivery is unavailable on hand-assembled products.
We have one level of postage for hand-assembled products:
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day (once your order is ready)
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: