COPPER triple dimmer switch
They say the best things come in threes, and we couldn’t agree more! Our copper triple dimmer switch has a stunning tarnished copper plate with three very cool dimmer knobs. Having all your dimmers in one place makes it really handy for controlling the lighting level of all your ceiling and wall lights in one go. You’re very welcome.
Our beautiful copper triple dimmer switch not only looks good, it performs like a dream too. No more traipsing from switch to switch to get the perfect ambiance in your room, just head straight here and hey presto, you’re done. And if you need further proof that this dimmer switch has both brains and beauty, let’s talk knobs. You probably thought “oooh, they look nice”, and yes, they absolutely do! But, there’s a practical reason why they have that lovely knurling around the edge, and it’s simply that it makes it easier to grab hold of them and turn them, without any slippage.
We know that it’s usually what’s on the inside that counts, but let’s take a minute to appreciate the beauty of the tarnished copper too. There are swirls and whirls of warm oranges and browns with the occasional zing of purple running through it. This amazing finish happens during the tarnishing process and is completely random, meaning your copper triple dimmer switch is totally unique. Very cool!
This triple dimmer switch is part of our range of copper designer light switches and sockets. A collection that includes high quality single, double and treble dimmers, single, double and treble toggle switches plus matching plug sockets and cooker switches. These are all designed by us, and exclusively sold by us so you won’t find them just any old where.
If you’re not sure which is the right switch for you then check out our light switches explained guide to find out the difference between 1, 2 & 3 gang plus when to use 1 way, 2 way and intermediate switches.
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
DESIGNER DIMMER SWITCH TRIPLE COPPER
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- brass dimmer knobs
- Dimensions: H89mm x W149mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the back box
- standard dimmer module (DR 500) is leading edge with 60-400W load
- LED dimmer module (DR 501) has auto detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 4-150W load
- 2-way switch
- 230-250v 50Hz 10AX
- concealed fixings
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from China
- For best results, we recommend that you us our own LED bulbs with our dimmer switches. Our bulbs have been manufactured and tested specifically to be dimmable with our switches and we can guarantee compatibility. Whilst we have tested selected bulbs from other leading manufacturers (Phillips, Osram and Megaman) we cannot guarantee that all will work – this is due to differing technologies used within the bulbs
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
In-store delivery (Leeds City Centre)
FREE next-day (collect after 2.30 pm)
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.