FOOL’S GOLD ceiling roses
Available with one, two, three or five outlet points, this stunning brushed brass ceiling rose brings a dash of luxe and sophistication to any interior, AND it’s so easy to install. A classic example of form and function, combining beauty with clever design.
As part of our create your own lighting range, this Fool’s Gold ceiling rose can be coordinated with fabric cable, bulb holders and vintage light bulbs to create individual lighting features that complement your interiors beautifully. Simply select from the vast range of colours and finishes for a bespoke design.
It’s perfect for adding a bit of luxe-chic to any room. A beautiful warm brushed brass finish, these ceiling roses are a stunning alternative to copper.
We love Fool’s Gold in any monochromatic interior. For a classically stylish look, place this opulent ceiling rose against pure white walls. For a more gothic-industrial vibe show it off with dove grey or navy walls. Gold complements these tones beautifully and will really standout. Finish off the look with black or navy twisted fabric cable, a gold bulb holder and a vintage light bulb. Add a cage light shade for maximum impact.
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
FOOL'S GOLD CEILING ROSES
- Material: electroplated steel
- Dimensions: DIA100mm x D30mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: ceiling rose, 2 screws, 2 rawl plugs, 2 Allen keys, WAGO connectors and integrated earth wire
- Not included: fabric cable, bulb, bulb holder
- Product information:
- easy to install collar and plate system
- concealed fittings
- hidden cord grip with decorative knurled washer
- ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- max weight 3kg
- Dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Suitable for 240v mains electricity and not suitable for use in the USA
- Origins: sourced from China
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.