HIRST modern door handle
STYLING NOTES: How a handle feels to your touch when you open a door is just as important as how good it looks visually. The knurling detail on these internal door handles fulfils both criteria. And when a handle looks this good, always contrast it with the colour it’s going to sit on for maximum stand-out. Have a look below for styling ideas…
Show us Yours...
What an absolute cracker of a modern door handle this is! If you’re not the type to shy away from statement pieces in your home then the Hirst really needs to be winging its way onto your internal doors!
We’ve used the same knurling technique on this modern door handle as we use on our best selling Skyscraper handles. This is what gives it its gorgeously tactile finish, making it an absolute pleasure to grasp hold of.
This handle set for internal doors is available in four exquisite finishes: black, gold, luxe silver and bronze. All are stunning, so get your interior hat on and just go with your instincts! Buy just the handle or the handle with a matching key escutcheon plate.
- Materials: stainless steel
- L133mm x D67mm (handle)
- DIA55mm (handle rose)
- L100mm x DIA8mm (spindle)
- DIA52mm x D9mm (key escutcheon plate)
- DIA53mm x D31mm (thumb lock)
- Pack Size: sold as a pair (handles only)
- Included: x2 handles, screw fittings and spindle
- Not Included:
- key escutcheon plate (sold separately)
- thumb lock (sold separately)
- Product information:
- This handle works best when used in conjunction with a sprung latch
- Requires angled screwdriver for installation
- Indoor use only
- Our product meets environmental regulations and is manufactured to our quality assurance requirements
- Origins: handles and key escutcheon plate sourced from our partners in China
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 7 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.