Saffron Hydrangea Stem
This gorgeous saffron hydrangea stem adds an elegant pop of colour to your interior. The rich yellow looks amazing in darker spaces and is a great alternative to fresh flowers.
We used one stem to create this photograph.
Hydrangeas evoke memories of our childhoods and now we’re falling in love with them all over again! Whereas fresh hydrangeas need lots of water to stay looking good, this preserved Hydrangea Stem requires no such maintenance, meaning you can enjoy its stunning good looks all year round, without having to lift a finger.
This beautiful eye catching yellow hydrangea is more than happy standing alone in an ornate black vase allowing it to be the star of the show, as we’ve styled ours here. Or try adding two more stems into the mix to create a fuller bouquet. Have a play around with the style of vase too – we’re lovers of dark interiors at D&R but we know just how stunning this preserved hydrangea would look in a bright white or colourful interior. We’d particularly love to see it sitting against an eclectic floral or spotty wallpaper styled up with some artwork and candles.
This hydrangea stands at only 15cm tall, its small stature making it ideal for tucking into little nooks and crannies. It’s also create for bolstering and creating width amongst a larger display of plants and flowers, so mix and match it with other stems of varying heights from our range of faux and preserved foliage.
And one last note… hydrangeas are also said to symbolise different things around the world, but on the whole it’s based around showing love, care and emotion – what’s not to like!
Hydrangea saffron stem
- Dimensions: Height 15cm
- Pack size: sold as 1 stem as photographed
- Included: stem bouquet only
- Not included: vase
- Product information:
- This non-toxic preserved plant is biodegradable but not compostable
- The ecological process of preserving the plant replaces the natural sap of the flower with a preservative that is 99.5% pure glycerin
- Nutrients are also used to nourish the plant during the process
- Natural food dyes are sometimes used where colour loss can occur during the preservation process
- All products present in these stems are of cosmetic grade
- You may notice that your preserved stems have a particular odour when you first unwrap them - it's down to the preserving process and will soon disappear
- Usage: indoor use only
- By following the care guide, your preserved plant will remain beautiful for several years
- Our product meets environmental regulations and is produced to our quality assurance requirements
- Origins: sourced from South Africa
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
If your order and payment are received before 1 pm (Monday – Thursday excluding Bank Holidays) then you can pick up your parcel in-store from 2.30 pm the next day.
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
In-store (Leeds City Centre)
Drop your parcel into our store at the Victoria Quarter. Please note that refunds are not given instantly on-site. All goods will be returned to our customer services department for processing.
25-29 County Arcade Victoria Quarter, Leeds LS1 6BH
Store open: Monday to Friday – 10am – 6pm, Saturday – 9am – 6pm & Sunday – 11am – 5pm
Please do not post returns to our store.