Tarnished Copper pull cord switch
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
The sheen, colour and pattern of this tarnished copper finish are designed to evolve over time, making it age beautifully. The more you interact with it, the faster this process will occur.
Replace your cheap plastic cord pull with a striking tarnished copper pull cord switch. Featuring a multi-tonal matt copper base, this switch looks amazing. Throw into the mix its black nylon pull cord and knurled brass weight and you’ve got yourself a beauty of a switch.
If you're looking to update your light switches, let us introduce you to our tarnished copper light switch pull cord. Each switch features a stunning matt copper base with multi-tonal hues eddying across the surface. If that's not enough to convince you, check out its black nylon pull cord weighted down by a gorgeous knurled brass cylinder. It's heavy and luxe. The perfect lighting accessory to hang by your bedside. After all, no one wants to jump out of bed to turn the light off. It's so overrated.
We love a tarnished copper pull cord switch here at D&R - what's not to love? Turning your lights on and off from bed is just so convenient. We've even designed them to match our exclusive switches and sockets for maximum coordination. Choose from toggles, dimmers and USB sockets to finish off your space.
If you really want to go all out, why not combine your light switch pull cord with our Skyscraper and Hirst handles. A luxe way to finish off your drawers, doors and interior doors for the ultimate polished vibe. These accessories are just stunning combined together. Each features a luxe, tactile finish that catches the light beautifully. It's sure to make your bedroom THE place you want to hang out.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
TARNISHED COPPER pull cord switch
- plastic (inner base)
- powder coated steel (outer base)
- nylon (cord)
- electroplated brass (weight and splitter components)
- brass option – brass with matt lacquer (weight and splitter components)
- H4cm x D8.4cm (base)
- 166cm cord length including pull
- H5cm x D1.5cm (pull)
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: plastic inner base with metal outer base, cord, weight and splitter
- Product information:
- concealed fixings
- 10 AX rated
- Usage: Indoor use only. If installing in a bathroom, always ensure that this is beyond bathroom zones 0, 1 & 2.
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: sourced from our partners in China
- Our tarnished copper finish is made to change and age with wear, making each switch unique, differing from batch to batch. We strongly advise ordering items for the same room together to ensure consistency. If fitted to freshly plastered walls, there is a chance the dampness will encourage the brass finish of this switch to corrode.
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Economy – £3.99 3-5 working days
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day
Saturday – £7.99 Saturday delivery
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: