Polished Copper Grosvenor wall light
£129.99Need help? Ask our friendly in-house experts a question
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Jiggling the shell pink duvet into shape, plumping matching feather pillows and tidying the various accoutrements crowded on your bedside table, you stand back to admire your handiwork. Casually undone is the look you’re going for, but bed styling is much more complicated than it looks.
Attempting to smooth out the rumpled duvet cover, you fling a bronze velvet cushion with casual abandon and smile, wondering who exactly you're trying to impress. The blush linen bedclothes look like they've never seen an iron, and the pillows look more 'couldn't be bothered' than skillfully 'just got out of bed' styled. Grabbing the flung cushion, you decide to try again.
One thing that's always consistently stylish is the Grosvenor copper wall lights hanging at either side of the peachy headboard. Their solid, elegant silhouette works beautifully with your bedroom's rosy tones. The teardrop-shaped bulb drips from the ribbed bulb holder most enticingly. Its plump belly is poised in the moment just before it drops.
Oversized copper wardrobe handles pick up the copper metallic accent of your wall lamps and repeat it around your impeccably styled space - just the bed-making to master.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- electroplated steel ceiling rose
- steel arm
- brass bulb holder
- thermoplastic internal bulb holder
- total length from top of ceiling rose cm (not including bulb): 12 cm
- projection from wall: 13.5cm
- D10cm x H3cm (ceiling rose)
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: ceiling rose, steel arm, ribbed bulb holder, wall fixings and instructions
- Not included: bulb (optional Celestia bulb)
- Product information:
- holds 1 E27 (screw) bulb
- max 60W
- ensure there is sufficient space in the wall cavity for wiring and that the wall is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- easy to install collar and plate system
- should be fitted by a qualified electrician
- dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: sourced from our partners in China, hand-assembled in Yorkshire
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it'll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48 - FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked - £3.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery - From £6.99 1 working day
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the 'Add to Basket' button on the individual product's page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: