Smoked Gold pull cord switch
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
If you’re looking for a super-sophisticated way to turn your lights on and off, then check out this smoked gold pull cord switch. Each pull cord features an electroplated steel base finished in smoked gold, a black nylon cord and choice of six weight colours.
If you're looking for a switch to match your stylish interiors, we've got just the thing... Our smoked gold pull cord switch. Each base is electroplated with a gorgeous matt brass finish with hues of grey swirling across the surface. Add to that the sleek black nylon cord and stunning knurled brass weight and you've got yourself one gorgeous light switch.
Our smoked gold pull cord switch has both substance and style. It's the perfect choice for placing beside a bed and makes turning your 'big light' on and off so much easier, especially on those cold winter mornings. It certainly banishes the age-old argument of who's turning the light off at night.
Smoked gold is a finish that adds a certain je ne sais quoi to your spaces. Lucky for you, we also have a fabulous range of switches and sockets finished in sophisticated smoked gold. Choose from dimmers, toggles and even USB sockets for ultimate coordination. After all, you wouldn't want mismatching accessories, would you? To really polish your look, opt for some luxe skyscraper handles for your doors and drawers and our Hirst interior door handles. They coordinate perfectly with the weight on the end of the pull cord dontcha know.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
SMOKED GOLD pull cord switch
- plastic (inner base)
- powder coated steel (outer base)
- nylon (cord)
- electroplated brass (weight and splitter components)
- brass option – brass with matt lacquer (weight and splitter components)
- H4cm x D8.4cm (base)
- 166cm cord length including pull
- H5cm x D1.5cm (pull)
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: plastic inner base with metal outer base, cord, weight and splitter
- Product information:
- concealed fixings
- 10 AX rated
- Usage: Indoor use only. If installing in a bathroom, always ensure that this is beyond bathroom zones 0, 1 & 2.
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: sourced from our partners in China
- Our smoked gold finish is made to change and age with wear, making each switch unique, differing from batch to batch. We strongly advise ordering items for the same room together to ensure consistency. If fitted to freshly plastered walls, there is a chance the dampness will encourage the brass finish of this switch to corrode.
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Economy – £3.99 3-5 working days
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day
Saturday – £7.99 Saturday delivery
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: