E27 RIBBED BULB HOLDER – RAW BRASS
Behold our simply stunning raw brass ribbed bulb holder. This luxe little beauty adds instant sophistication to your light fittings with its tactile ribbed finish. It’s a real eye-catcher. Pair with a coordinating raw brass ceiling rose for all-out glamour.
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- Material: brass
- L70mm x DIA39mm (including cord grip)
- DIA7mm (entry point)
- Pack size: sold individually
- Product information:
- fits light bulb: ES, E27, Edison screw
- not suitable for use with hanging light shades
- should be fitted by a qualified electrician
- these lights are pre-wired for 240v mains electricity and are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: sourced from China
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.