Silver Belgravia wall light
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Waiting to check in to your hotel room, you perch on the apricot velvet couch in reception. As you soak up your surroundings, you feel a sense of calm washing over you. Your shoulders loosen, and you relax back onto the sofa.
The space is painted a soothing green with black and white chequered flooring. Huge tropical plants are dotted around - the Art Deco inspiration is unmistakable. Silver accents tie everything together, the furniture legs, the glass and metal table and the lighting. Whilst you'd expect these to be gold, you love the modern take. And actually, you prefer silver to gold.
Positioned strategically around the walls are stunning Belgravia silver wall lights. Again their Art Deco influence is apparent. Paying close attention to their detailing, you decide you'd like something comparable for your home. Your living room has a similar style, and the distinctive frosted orb bulbs would echo your existing ceiling lighting.
Hearing your name, you approach the curved wooden reception desk. Clutching the elaborate key in your hand, you mount the stairs, sliding your hand along the silver metal handrail as you spiral upwards towards your room. The same silver Belgravia wall lights lead your eyes. Even in the daylight, they glow gently, creating the most tranquil atmosphere.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- electroplated steel rose
- steel arm
- brass bulb holder
- thermoplastic internal bulb holder
- L32.5cm x W10cm x D8.5cm (not including bulbs)
- D10cm x H3cm (rose)
- Weight: 1.3kg (not including bulbs)
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: fitted with a rose, steel arm, two ribbed bulb holders, wall fixings and instructions
- Not included: bulbs (optional extra-large Aurora bulb)
- Product information:
- holds 2 E27 (screw) bulbs
- max 60W
- ensure there is sufficient space in the wall cavity for wiring and that the wall is in a suitable condition to hold the rose
- easy to install collar and plate system
- should be fitted by a qualified electrician
- dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: sourced from our partners China, hand assembled in Yorkshire
Postage & delivery
This product is hand-assembled to order, so please allow 3 – 5 additional working days for dispatch, on top of the standard delivery timings below. Next day delivery is unavailable on hand-assembled products.
We have one level of postage for hand-assembled products:
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day (once your order is ready)
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: