Silver Berkeley ceiling light
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Reaching the top of the stairs, you step onto the landing and pause to let your eyes roam around the immaculately decorated and styled upper floor. When your friend said he’d moved into a new build, you must admit, you scoffed at the idea, imagining a cramped and characterless box with paper-thin walls. You stand corrected.
The second floor is impeccably decorated in a considered palette of sandy beige and vibrant cactus green with occasional black accents. It's stunning. The way he's applied the colours makes your eyes travel around. Seeing glimpses of the colours repeated in the bedrooms entices you - you want to see more.
Creeping into the main bedroom suite, you almost gasp; it's a haven of the beachy pebble hues, a faux plant the only reference to the bolder palette elsewhere. Mirrored wardrobe doors throw light all around, and the illusion is of a palatial room.
A silver Berkeley silver flush ceiling light hugs the ceiling - which definitely lacks the height of your grand Victorian terrace - but still, it feels premium—hotel-like, in fact.
Turning around, you sneak a peek around the doors of all the rooms before heading to the bathroom.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- electroplated steel ceiling rose
- steel arms
- brass bulb holder
- thermoplastic internal bulb holder
- L38.5cm x W28.3cm x H15.5cm (not including bulbs)
- DIA10cm (ceiling rose)
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: fitted with a ceiling rose, four steel arms, four ribbed bulb holders, ceiling fixings and instructions
- Not included: optional bulbs (photographed with our luna opal bulbs, and extra-large Aurora bulbs)
- Product information:
- holds 4 E27 (screw) bulbs
- max 60W
- ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- easy to install collar and plate system
- should be fitted by a qualified electrician
- dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: sourced from our partners in China, hand assembled in Yorkshire
Postage & delivery
This product is hand-assembled to order, so please allow 3 – 5 additional working days for dispatch, on top of the standard delivery timings below. Next day delivery is unavailable on hand-assembled products.
We have one level of postage for hand-assembled products:
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day (once your order is ready)
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: