Silver single dimmer switch
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
You really can’t go wrong with our classic silver dimmer switch. Understated, and with the exceptional quality and style you can always rely on from D&R, it’s the ultimate go-to switch for cool interiors. Pair it with stainless steel fixtures and fittings for the icing on the cake.
This is undoubtedly our most aesthetically versatile switch. This clever little thing can easily make itself at home in all types of interiors, accessorising your walls with a touch of understated sophistication. When it comes to interior finishing touches, our silver dimmer switch really does tick all the boxes: it looks great, it feels great and it performs like a dream. Made from brushed steel, the beautiful grey tones of the plate are incredibly easy on the eye and would sit beautifully on plain, patterned and textured walls, without vying for attention. We’ve paired it with a marvellous knob which has a tactile knurled edge and silky-smooth front – lovely to get hold of! And the fun bit is that you get to choose the knob colour to match your interior. Choose from black, gold, white, chrome and silver – they all look great so there’s absolutely no way you can go wrong!
And if you’re now feeling extra-inspired, take a look at our matching double dimmer switch, our other coordinating silver light switches and plug sockets. If you do, you’ll probably find our light switches explained guide really useful too. It’ll help you navigate your way around the differences between 1, 2 & 3 gang, plus when to use 1 way, 2 way and intermediate switches. Baffling!
One thing you can be sure of is that when you unpack your silver dimmer switch delivery, you’ll immediately feel the quality and see that we really do live by our ‘design details that matter’ motto.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Designer silver single dimmer switch
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- brass dimmer knobs
- Dimensions: H89mm x L89mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the backbox
- standard dimmer module is leading-edge with 60-400W load, 200-240V 50Hz
- LED dimmer module has auto-detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 5-150W load, 230-240V 50Hz
- Smart dimmer module is 1-way smart dimmer with 10-250W load, 220-240V 50Hz
- 2-way switch
- concealed fixings
- our dimmer switches cannot be used in conjunction with each other. We recommend using one dimmer switch per circuit
- these dimmer switches are not for use with circuits that include transformers or drivers
- our dimmer switches have a soft start function that slowly brings the lights to the set level in about 1-2 seconds, prolonging the life of your bulbs
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- Our LED dimmers have been tested with most leading brands of LED bulbs
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Economy – £3.99 3-5 working days
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day
Saturday – £7.99 Saturday delivery
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.