Silver Langham ceiling light
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Perusing the contents of your walk-in-wardrobe, you rummage amongst a few rails looking for your slate grey blazer. Realising the room’s dingy, you reach for the chrome dimmer switch beside you and illuminate the comforting sage-green chamber.
Without much natural daylight, you had to work hard to get the proper lighting for this small space. Rather than opt for the usual spot-downlights, you wanted something more ambient and less harsh. It's a space you want to look and feel your best, not have every lump and dimple highlighted by overly intrusive bright lights.
Locating the jacket, you tilt your head back and smile contentedly at the platinum-coloured semi-flush lighting you settled on. Four silver Langham LED flush ceiling lights line up neatly along the ceiling. Their unusual two-bulb right-angled design works well here. The first bulb casts light down, and the second projects it slightly to banish shadows within the shelving units and clothing rails. It's an idea you 'borrowed' from a swanky London hotel.
The overall ambience is flattering and confidence-building - just what you want from your wardrobe. You've even imported a plush smokey grey velvet chair to while away a minute or two; you love how you feel here so much.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- electroplated steel ceiling rose
- steel arm
- brass bulb holder
- thermoplastic internal bulb holder
- H22cm x W10cm x D20cm (not including bulbs)
- DIA10cm (ceiling rose)
- Weight: 1.3kg (not including bulbs)
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: fitted with a ceiling rose, two steel arms, two ribbed bulb holders, ceiling fixings and instructions
- Not included: (photographed with our extra-large Aurora bulbs)
- Product information:
- holds 2 E27 (screw) bulbs
- max 60W
- ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- easy to install collar and plate system
- should be fitted by a qualified electrician
- dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: sourced from our partners in China, hand-assembled in Yorkshire
Postage & delivery
This product is hand-assembled to order, so please allow 3 – 5 additional working days for dispatch, on top of the standard delivery timings below. Next day delivery is unavailable on hand-assembled products.
We have one level of postage for hand-assembled products:
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day (once your order is ready)
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: