SILVER single dimmer switch
You really can’t go wrong with our classic silver dimmer switch. Understated, and with the exceptional quality and style you can always rely on from D&R, it’s the ultimate go-to switch for cool interiors. Pair it with stainless steel fixtures and fittings for the icing on the cake.
This is undoubtedly our most aesthetically versatile switch. This clever little thing can easily make itself at home in all types of interiors, accessorising your walls with a touch of understated sophistication. When it comes to interior finishing touches, it really does tick all the boxes: it looks great, it feels great and it performs like a dream. Made from brushed steel, the beautiful grey tones of the plate are incredibly easy on the eye and would sit beautifully on plain, patterned and textured walls, without vying for attention. We’ve paired it with a marvellous knob which has a tactile knurled edge and silky-smooth front – lovely to get hold of! And the fun bit is that you get to choose the knob colour to match your interior. Choose from black, gold, white and silver – they all look great so there’s absolutely no way you can go wrong!
And if you’re now feeling extra-inspired, take a look at our matching double dimmer switch, our other coordinating silver light switches and plug sockets. If you do, you’ll probably find our light switches explained guide really useful too. It’ll help you navigate your way around the differences between 1, 2 & 3 gang, plus when to use 1 way, 2 way and intermediate switches. Baffling!
One thing you can be sure of is that when you unpack your dimmer switch delivery, you’ll immediately feel the quality and see that we really do live by our ‘design details that matter’ motto.
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Designer silver single dimmer switch
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- brass dimmer knobs
- Dimensions: H89mm x W89mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the back box
- standard dimmer module (DR 500) is leading edge with 60-400W load
- LED dimmer module (DR 501) has auto detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 4-150W load
- 2-way switch
- 230-250v 50Hz 10AX
- concealed fixings
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from China
- For best results, we recommend that you use our own LED bulbs with our dimmer switches. Our bulbs have been manufactured and tested specifically to be dimmable with our switches and we can guarantee compatibility. Whilst we have tested selected bulbs from other leading manufacturers (Phillips, Osram and Megaman) we cannot guarantee that all will work – this is due to differing technologies used within the bulbs
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.