SMOKED GOLD triple dimmer switch
The smoking process causes scratches to the plate which is a purposeful part of the finished look. Please check the close-up images of these imperfections to make sure you’re OK with them.
This smoked gold dimmer switch is a real triple whammy. Firstly, it’s absolutely beautiful to look at, simple as that. Secondly, it’s incredibly useful, enabling you to control three different lights all from one switch. And thirdly, it’s really easy to use – the knurling on the edges of the knobs makes them really grippy, and a doddle to turn. Top marks all round.
Smoked gold is one of those things you don’t realise you need until you see it, and then before you know it you’re well and truly hooked. Don’t worry, we’re all addicted to this stunning type of gold too! It must be the distressed finish with its swirls and whorls of golden browns, greys and pale greens that’s had a hypnotic effect on us all. Don’t fight it, feel it, folks. The ‘smoking’ process creates a unique finish, so every single one we make is one of a kind. So, if you’re a matchy-matchy type of person when it comes to interiors, then it might be time to embrace irregularity!
So, let’s talk knobs – one of our favourite subjects. We thought long and hard about what knobs to put on this switch, and we eventually plumped for these beautiful knurled ones. We think they’re the perfect partner for the smoked gold – the edgy design contrasting brilliantly with the smooth plate. We’ve given you four colours to choose from, all of which look amazing. But if we had to choose one? Hmmm, got to be the black.
To tempt you further, this smoked gold triple dimmer switch is part of a collection of contemporary smoked gold switches and sockets. Our range includes single and double dimmer switches, toggles and matching plug sockets. These are exclusive to us so you’ll only find this range sold online by us.
And if you need a helping hand figuring what type of switch does what, then check out our guide light switches explained to find out the difference between 1, 2 & 3 gang plus when to use 1 way, 2 way and intermediate switches.
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Smoked gold triple dimmer switch
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- brass dimmer knobs
- Dimensions: H89mm x W149mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the back box
- standard dimmer module (DR 500) is leading edge with 60-400W load
- LED dimmer module (DR 501) has auto detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 4-150W load
- 2-way switch
- 230-250v 50Hz 10AX
- concealed fixings
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from China
- For best results, we recommend that you us our own LED bulbs with our dimmer switches. Our bulbs have been manufactured and tested specifically to be dimmable with our switches and we can guarantee compatibility. Whilst we have tested selected bulbs from other leading manufacturers (Phillips, Osram and Megaman) we cannot guarantee that all will work – this is due to differing technologies used within the bulbs
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.