White double dimmer switch
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
The finish on this switch is off-white.
STYLING NOTES: Create the ideal ambience for your space with a dimmer switch. Our striking white double dimmer allows you to precisely control two lights. Mix classic white with gold, silver, black or white knobs to get just the style you want. See below for photos of how these look in-situ…
We’ve got a real soft spot for the classic white 2 gang dimmer switch. Its origins are firmly rooted in the old-school white switches, but the colour white is just about all that’s remained. It’s had such an incredible make-over, that it’s now the way cooler and almost unrecognisable cousin! Gone is the plastic, now replaced with gorgeous satin sheen coated steel. Gone are the boring matching plastic knobs, now replaced with stunning contrasting knurled edge knobs. Needless to say, this modern-day version of the white double dimmer switch is a design classic, and at the top of all our wishlists.
If you’re a lover of simple pared-back interiors, then this is the dimmer for you. Choose from any one of the seven knobs available – we’ve tried them all and they all look stunning. Apologies for creating a knob conundrum!
The very fact that you’re here on this page means you probably know what an amazing difference having dimmable lights has on the ambience of a room; it’s an absolute game-changer. If you’re thinking of replacing other dimmer switches then have a look at the rest of our white switches and sockets range. And if all the light switch jargon has frazzled your brain, have a quick read of our guide light switches explained. It’ll clarify the difference between 1, 2 & 3 gang as well as when to use 1 way, 2 way and intermediate switches.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Designer double white dimmer switch
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- brass dimmer knobs
- Dimensions: H89mm x L89mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the backbox
- standard dimmer module is leading-edge with 60-400W load, 200-240V 50Hz
- LED dimmer module has auto-detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 5-150W load, 230-240V 50Hz
- 2-way switch
- concealed fixings
- our dimmer switches cannot be used in conjunction with each other. We recommend using one dimmer switch per circuit
- these dimmer switches are not for use with circuits that include external transformers or drivers
- our dimmer switches have a soft start function that slowly brings the lights to the set level in about 1-2 seconds, prolonging the life of your bulbs
- the finish on this switch is off-white, not brilliant white
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- Our LED dimmers have been tested with most leading brands of LED bulbs
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Economy – £3.99 3-5 working days
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day
Saturday – £7.99 Saturday delivery
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: