BELGRAVIA wall light
These lights are hand-assembled to order so please allow 3-5 working days for dispatch.
This stunning wall light feels every bit as luxurious as it looks. From the slick wall plate to the ribbed bulb holders topped off with our incredible Aurora opal bulbs, it exudes high-end style. The Belgravia is perfect for adding ambience to a bedroom, dining room kitchen or lounge.
Available in our classic four finishes, the Belgravia wall light is an incredibly sophisticated light, whichever one you choose. We’ve teamed it with our stunning Aurora opal bulb which emits a beautiful even glow across the surface of the bulb. But do feel free to choose a different style from our fabulous range of bulbs for a totally different look.
Wall lights are a fantastic way of adding ambience to a room without taking up floor or surface space. They’re also brilliant for rooms that don’t have the luxury of a really high ceiling, which can sometimes limit your choice of pendant lights. By replacing the ‘big light’ with our the Belgravia wall light instead, you’ll make your room far more tall person-friendly! To make sure this wall light takes you right through from morning until night, be sure to install a dimmer switch too to get the mood just right.
So how to bring this gorgeous light into your interior design scheme? It really is tremendously versatile and can be dressed up or down, a bit like a favourite pair of shoes. Go for a full-on luxe feel and team it with rich velvets and opulent wallpaper. Or for a more pared-down look, it looks superb against crisp white walls and sleek contemporary furniture. It’s over to you…
- electroplated steel ceiling rose
- steel arm
- brass bulb holder
- Bakelite internal bulb holder
- L32.5cm x W10cm x D8.5cm (not including bulbs)
- D10cm x H3cm (ceiling rose)
- Weight: 1.3kg (not including bulbs)
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: fitted with a ceiling rose, steel arm, two ribbed bulb holders, wall fixings and instructions
- Not included: bulbs (optional)
- Product information:
- holds 2 E27 (screw) bulbs
- max 60W
- ensure there is sufficient space in the wall cavity for wiring and that the wall is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- easy to install collar and plate system
- should be fitted by a qualified electrician
- these lights are pre-wired for 240v mains electricity and are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts
- dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: sourced from China, hand assembled in Yorkshire
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.