BREWER’S BRASS small ceiling rose
This brilliantly designed small ceiling rose has a nifty collar and plate system which means it’s really simple to install. We’ve also hidden the cord grips for a final touch of finesse. They say you can’t reinvent the wheel but we have most definitely reinvented the ceiling rose.
Let’s talk colour combos… There are two matches made in heaven here for us. One is our beautiful brewer’s brass ceiling rose teamed with lengths of sleek black fabric cable. A classic ‘heritage’ combination that will really look at home in period style properties. It’s a little bit traditional Gentleman’s club – sophisticated and timeless. Add a Bakelite bulb holder and a vintage light bulb to it to complete the look.
The second is our brewer’s brass ceiling rose paired with our cream course linen fabric cable. This delightful combination is perfect if you’re trying to create a contemporary country design scheme, bringing warmth and texture. Add the coordinated brewer’s brass bulb holder and again, finish it off with one our stunning light bulbs.
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
BREWER'S BRASS SMALL CEILING ROSE
- Material: electroplated steel
- Dimensions: DIA70mm x D20mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: ceiling rose, 2 screws, 2 rawl plugs, 2 Allen keys, insulated connector box, and integrated earth wire
- Not included: fabric cable, bulb, bulb holder
- Product information:
- easy to install collar and plate system
- concealed fittings
- hidden cord grip with decorative knurled washer
- ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- max weight 3kg
- Dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: sourced from China
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.