DIOSMA Pink Bouquet
Add a touch of colour with this beautiful pink Diosma bouquet. This spring evergreen has been preserved to give year-round beauty. Show off individually for a neat look, or combine with other preserved stems to create your own bouquet.
We used one bouquet to create this photograph.
Otherwise known as Breath of Heaven, the Diosma pink fountain plant is native to South Africa. Its woody stems are covered in small needle-like leaves with tiny flowers in loose clusters at the stem ends.
This beautiful pale pink variety adds a delicate touch to interiors. We’ve styled ours against our All The Lights Off paint which allows the pink to literally ‘pop’ against this dark and moody hue. Teamed with a black vase to complete the look it brings a feminine yet opulent feel to an interior.
If you’re a fan of eclectic interiors and love mixing up colours, patterns, shapes and textures then this pretty preserved Diosma pink fountain bouquet will make a wonderful addition to this style. Place it in your favourite vase – a rich gold one would work brilliantly here – and it’ll look completely at home.
For a simple summery vibe, this preserved Disosma pink fountain bouquet is an ideal partner for a classic white background – our Polar Bear Selfie paint works brilliantly here. To add another layer of softness, pair these stems with one of our feather lights.
Diosma pink stem
- Dimensions: Height 40-45 cm
- Pack size: sold as 1 bouquet of stems as photographed
- Included: stem bouquet only
- Not included: vase
- Product information:
- This non-toxic preserved plant is biodegradable but not compostable
- The ecological process of preserving the plant replaces the natural sap of the flower with a preservative that is 99.5% pure glycerin
- Nutrients are also used to nourish the plant during the process
- Natural food dyes are sometimes used where colour loss can occur during the preservation process
- All products present in these stems are of cosmetic grade
- You may notice that your preserved stems have a particular odour when you first unwrap them - it's down to the preserving process and will soon disappear
- Usage: indoor use only
- By following the care guide, your preserved plant will remain beautiful for several years
- Our product meets environmental regulations and is produced to our quality assurance requirements
- Origins: sourced from Italy
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
If your order and payment are received before 1 pm (Monday – Thursday excluding Bank Holidays) then you can pick up your parcel in-store from 2.30 pm the next day.
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 10-14 day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund and 28 days for an exchange.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
In-store (Leeds City Centre)
Drop your parcel into our showroom at the Victoria Quarter. Please note that refunds are not given instantly on-site. All goods will be returned to our customer services department for processing.
25-29 County Arcade Victoria Quarter, Leeds LS1 6BH
Showroom open: Monday to Friday – 10am – 6pm, Saturday – 9am – 6pm & Sunday – 11am – 5pm
Please do not post returns to our showroom.