Smoked Gold single toggle switch
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
STYLING NOTES: Make your interior as individual as you are with a smoked gold toggle switch. Each matt gold switch is unique and will certainly create a talking point. Have a look at our ‘show us yours’ gallery for styling inspiration…
Our uber-cool smoked gold single toggle dolly switches feature a retro toggle and a low key matt gold plate. One of these stunning switches makes turning your lights on an absolute pleasure – in fact, we challenge you to not turn them on and off an extra time just for satisfaction.
We created these designer toggle dolly switches ourselves so they’re exclusive to us - you won't find these anywhere else. They're the perfect finishing touch to any industrial-style interior. If you love this single toggle gold switch, check out the matching double toggle switch and our other co-ordinating smoked gold light switches and plug sockets.
Check out our guide light switches explained to find out the difference between 1, 2 & 3 gang plus when to use 1 way, 2 way and intermediate switches.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Smoked gold single toggle switch
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- zinc toggles
- Dimensions: H89mm x L89mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: toggle module with plate and screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the back box
- available in 2-way or intermediate
- LED compatible
- 2kW (2,000W) load
- 230-250v 50Hz 10AX
- concealed fixings
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- Our smoked gold finish is made to change and age with wear, making each switch unique, differing from batch to batch. We strongly advise ordering items for the same room together to ensure consistency. If fitted to freshly plastered walls, there is a chance the dampness will encourage the brass finish of this switch to corrode.
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it'll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48 - FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked - £3.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery - From £6.99 1 working day
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the 'Add to Basket' button on the individual product's page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.