Black double dimmer switch
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
If your motto is “I’ll stop wearing black when someone invents a darker colour” then you’ve just found your perfect double dimmer switch. Sleek, sophisticated, understated and just simply super-cool, it really is the queen of all dimmer switches.
The ultimate in hip hardware, our black double dimmer switch is a superb choice for all kinds of interiors. If your design vibe is sheer simplicity, then this little black number is your new best friend. Keep it sleek and unfussy by choosing the pure black knobs, or mix it up a little with the gold, silver or white knobs. To be honest, it’s going to look awesome whichever you choose. And while we’re talking knobs, can we just take a moment to big up the knurling detail around the edges too. Designed to not only look good, their groovy (in both senses of the word) texture makes them great to grab hold of too.
If you’re lucky enough to have any exposed brick, concrete walls, or some fabulously flamboyant wallpaper in your home, then how about topping them off with this beautiful black double dimmer switch. The simplicity of the switch contrasts beautifully with pattern and texture, creating a perfect **fancy-pants word alert** juxtaposition.
These dimmers have been exclusively designed by us and we’ve overseen every last detail to bring you dimming perfection. If you love this double dimmer switch, check out the matching single dimmer switch and our other coordinating black light switches and plug sockets.
And if you’re feeling baffled by all this switch talk, then have a read of our light switches explained guide and all will be explained!
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Black double dimmer switch
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- brass dimmer knobs
- Dimensions: H89mm x L89mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the backbox
- standard dimmer module is leading-edge with 60-400W load, 200-240V 50Hz. 2-way switch
- LED dimmer module has auto-detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 5-150W load, 230-240V 50Hz. 2-way switch
- Smart dimmer module is 1-way smart dimmer with 10-250W load, 220-240V 50Hz
- concealed fixings
- our dimmer switches cannot be used in conjunction with each other. We recommend using one dimmer switch per circuit
- these dimmer switches are not for use with circuits that include transformers or drivers
- our dimmer switches have a soft start function that slowly brings the lights to the set level in about 1-2 seconds, prolonging the life of your bulbs
- the finish on this switch is off-white, not brilliant white
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- Our LED dimmers have been tested with most leading brands of LED bulbs
- Our smart dimmers are compatible with Apple HomeKit, Philips Hue Bridge, Amazon Alexa*, Google Home Hub*. *Some Amazon Alexa and Google Home Hub devices may need an additional hub, for example the Philips Hue
Bridge. Check online for full instructions and compatibility.
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Economy – £3.99 3-5 working days
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day
Saturday – £7.99 Saturday delivery
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.