FOOL’S GOLD small ceiling rose
This stunning small brushed brass ceiling rose brings a healthy serving of luxe and sophistication to any interior. The added bonus is that not only does it look superb, its clever collar and plate design means it’s really simple to install too. Form and function, a winning combination.
With a beautiful warm brushed brass finish, this dinky ceiling rose is a stunning alternative to silver and copper. Its versatile looks lend itself to all kinds of interior styles from classic period, through to minimalist via contemporary country, luxe-chic and eclectic boho. It knows no boundaries.
We especially love fool’s gold in a monochromatic interior where it just subtly stands out without being too showy. To achieve this classically stylish look pair this opulent ceiling rose with pure white walls. Add some striking black furniture and you’re there. For a softer look, throw in some pale dusky pink.
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
FOOL'S GOLD SMALL CEILING ROSE
- Material: electroplated steel
- Dimensions: DIA70mm x D20mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: ceiling rose, 2 screws, 2 rawl plugs, 2 Allen keys, insulated connector box, and integrated earth wire
- Not included: fabric cable, bulb, bulb holder
- Product information:
- easy to install collar and plate system
- concealed fittings
- hidden cord grip with decorative knurled washer
- ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- max weight 3kg
- Dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: made with our partners in China
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
In-store delivery (Leeds City Centre)
FREE next-day (collect after 2.30 pm)
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.