POLISHED COPPER ceiling roses
Available with one, two, three or five outlet points, this stunning ceiling rose brings a touch of luxe to any pendant light. We designed this clever little thing to not only look amazing but to function brilliantly too. It’s a doddle to fit with its collar and plate system, so we’d call that a win!
Our polished copper ceiling rose is a great way of adding a bit of opulence to your interior without going OTT. The copper trend is most definitely here to stay, and this copper ceiling rose is the perfect accessory to it.
Copper looks amazing with black and white, adding just the right amount of warmth and shine to lift the monochrome theme. We love it styled with its coordinating polished copped bulb holder and a length of black and white zig-zag fabric cable. Finish off with a gorgeous extra large vintage light bulb – its warm and cosy glow will perfectly reflect the tones in the copper ceiling rose to tie the whole look together. Very accomplished.
For a less uniform look try using different colours or textures of fabric cable and different shaped light bulbs. Add geometric cages to add even more interest. In fact, the combinations are virtually limitless…
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
POLISHED COPPER CEILING ROSES
- Material: electroplated steel
- Dimensions: DIA100mm x D30mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: ceiling rose, 2 screws, 2 rawl plugs, 2 Allen keys, WAGO connectors and integrated earth wire
- Not included: fabric cable, bulb, bulb holder
- Product information:
- easy to install collar and plate system
- concealed fittings
- hidden cord grip with decorative knurled washer
- ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- max weight 3kg
- Dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Suitable for 240v mains electricity and not suitable for use in the USA
- Origins: sourced from China
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.