RAW STEEL ceiling roses
Available with one, two, three or five outlet points, this raw steel ceiling rose is one big juxtaposition. Exquisitely designed to be easy to install, on one hand it’s absolutely perfect. Created to age over time, its beautiful untreated raw finish is anything but perfect.
Use this simple yet chic raw steel ceiling rose in your interior to add an instant factory feel. Our raw steel ceiling roses are completely unfinished. They’re not polished or varnished so they will sometimes show details of machine markings and will age beautifully over time.
Pair your raw steel ceiling rose with lengths of stunning fabric cable for a beautifully standout lighting creation. The fabric cable you choose can really influence the feel of your finished light fitting. We’ve got huge range of fabric cables, so to give you a helping hand here are some combinations we particularly love… For an authentic retro look go for the black and white Mint Humbug. For a more tactile option go for Old Grey Jumper. And for a sleek finish go for the Twisted Black.
Whatever fabric you go for, make sure you pair it with a gorgeous light bulb. Large, small, clear, frosted we’ve got the lot.
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
RAW STEEL CEILING ROSES
- Material: raw steel
- Dimensions: DIA100mm x D30mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: ceiling rose, 2 screws, 2 rawl plugs, 2 Allen keys, WAGO connectors and integrated earth wire
- Not included: fabric cable, bulb, bulb holder
- Product information:
- easy to install collar and plate system
- concealed fittings
- hidden cord grip with decorative knurled washer
- ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- max weight 3kg
- Dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Suitable for 240v mains electricity and not suitable for use in the USA
- Origins: sourced from China
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.