Smoked Gold ceiling hook
I've gone for now, but I'll be back!
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Our ever-popular Smoked Gold finish has found its way onto this very handy ceiling hook. Loop your fabric cable around it to create a stunning bepoke lighting creation.
To help you achieve a coordinated look throughout your home, we're absolutely committed to bringing you a comprehensive range of products in our popular finishes. So if you're already a fan of our Smoked Gold switches and sockets then you'll love the addition of this ceiling hook.
It's a great partner to our Smoked Gold Baton Tube Pendant Light as it's a very nifty way of shortening the cable length in a practical yet stylish way. This is especially handy when you have two Baton Lights suspended over your dining table and need to push everything to one side to make room for a party. Simply fix ceiling hooks approximately 60-70cms either side of your pendants and loop the cables around the hooks a few times to secure them. The pendants instantly become shorter, ensuring your partying guests don't bang their heads! When the party's over, simply unloop and they're returned to their original length. Push the back the table and normality resumes.
Or how about taking your creativity to another level... Using our Customise Your Own Ceiling Pendant you can create your own bespoke like to fit into your interior space. Select the Smoked Gold components to complement your ceiling hook.
Carry on Reading...
Smoked Gold Ceiling Hook
- Material: electroplated steel
- Dimensions: DIA70mm D20mm
- C Hook D40mm x W35mm
- 10mm male hook thread
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: ceiling plate, hook, 2 screws, 2 rawl plugs, Allen keys, integrated earth wire*
- Not included: fabric cable, bulb, bulb holder
- Product information:
- concealed fittings
- max weight 3kg
- Usage: indoor use only
- *In line with our commitment to reducing waste, we've repurposed our ceiling rose to create this ceiling hook. This means that the integrated earth wire that is needed when it's in ceiling rose mode is not needed when used as a ceiling hook. Simply leave it where it is - no wiring is required.
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: made with our partners in China
- Our smoked gold finish is made to change and age with wear, making each switch unique, differing from batch to batch. We strongly advise ordering items for the same room together to ensure consistency. If fitted to freshly plastered walls, there is a chance the dampness will encourage the brass finish of this switch to corrode.
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Economy – £3.99 3-5 working days
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day
Saturday – £7.99 Saturday delivery
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.