TARNISHED COPPER small ceiling rose
Did you ever imagine a ceiling rose could look this good? As well as its divine copper finish, we’ve hidden the cord grips and given it a stunning knurled washer. Added to this, it has an easy to install collar and plate system too.
This tarnished copper finish is exclusive to us, and it seems that you love it as much as we do! The tarnishing process creates stunning swirls of colour on the surface making every one unique, meaning you’ll be the only person that owns one just like that.
This small ceiling rose is a real showstopper, and a superb starting point for creating a truly bespoke light fitting. Team it with its matching tarnished copper bulb holder and a length of fabric cable – for a textural sensation we particularly love it with the cream course linen cable.
Tarnished copper adds a bold vibrancy to any interior and can really old its own in an eclectic design scheme – think deep green, teal or black walls. We also love it in a light and airy minimalist room where it can really steal the limelight.
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
TARNISHED COPPER SMALL CEILING ROSE
- Material: electroplated steel
- Dimensions: DIA70mm x D20mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: ceiling rose, 2 screws, 2 rawl plugs, 2 Allen keys, insulated connector box, and integrated earth wire
- Not included: fabric cable, bulb, bulb holder
- Product information:
- easy to install collar and plate system
- concealed fittings
- hidden cord grip with decorative knurled washer
- ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- max weight 3kg
- Dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: sourced from China
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.