Cuff leather wall sconce
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
There’s little more luxurious than leather… It’s the perfect material to add some textural chic to your rooms. Each of these Cuff leather wall sconces is hand-finished with solid metal knurled knobs – the devil’s in the detail!
Our leather cuff wall sconce lighting is inherently macho. With a supple vegetable-tanned leather light shade hand-secured with solid metal knurled studs attached to a matching vintage metal wall fitting, this lamp exudes style.
Available in either black, dark tan or light tan with a choice of raw brass or antique black stud fastening, our leather cuff wall sconce lighting looks amazing in any interior. They're a bit like your favourite leather jacket, they'll work with anything.
If you're looking to add a touch of glam to a minimalist space, our black leather shade with coordinating antique black studs and wall mounting is perfect. It's chic but definitely noticeable. Pair with matching black leather door handles and drawer pulls to complete the look.
If your space is more of a hybrid between vintage and industrial styles, choose our dark tan with raw brass knobs wall sconce lighting to add a heritage vibe to your spaces. This supple brown leather cuff looks amazing beside a vintage brown leather sofa, reclaimed wooden floor and retro accessories. The ultimate Brooklyn loft.
The electrical fittings for this light will need to be concealed within your wall or, you could use a conduit ceiling rose.
Carry on Reading...
Leather cuff wall light
- Material: natural vegetable tanned leather light shade with solid brass studs, steel cage & arm, and brass bulb holder
- H19cm x W13cm shade dimensions
- 4cm shade aperture
- 6.5cm plate diameter
- 21cm projection from wall
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: leather light shade, steel cage and arm, brass studs, screws, wall plugs and connectors
- Not included: bulb (optional LED radio valve bulb)
- Product information:
- suitable for E27 screw bulbs
- maximum 10W (LED)
- only LED bulb types should be used
- bulbs that are larger than L80mm x W45mm should never be used
- ensure there is sufficient space in the wall cavity for the wiring and connector, and that the wall is in a suitable condition to hold the light
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: arm, bulb holder, cage, leather shade, and screws sourced from the UK, base, knobs, and bulb sourced from our partners in China, hand-assembled in Yorkshire
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it'll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48 - FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked - £3.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery - From £6.99 1 working day
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the 'Add to Basket' button on the individual product's page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: