WHITE ceiling roses
Available with one, two, three or five outlet points, this ultra-slick ceiling rose is a million miles away from standard white plastic ceiling roses. Exclusive to D&R, its clever design means it’s incredibly easy to install and incredibly easy on the eye too.
If you have a white painted ceiling then this ‘no fancy name’ white ceiling rose is a great option. It will melt into your ceiling and allow your light fitting to be the star of the show.
Use with a length of stunning fabric cable for beautifully standout lighting creations. For the ultimate in pure simplicity go for white fabric cable. We’ve got two stunners… Chalk White and Chalk White Twisted. For a chic luxe look, match with a gold bulb holder. But if monochrome is more your style then go for Bakelite bulb holder.
And the next step? A fabulous light bulb of course! We’ve got an amazing selection so let your imagination run wild. Leave the bulbs just as they are or add a final flourish with a geometric cage shade.
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
WHITE CEILING ROSES
- Material: powder coated steel
- Dimensions: DIA100mm x D30mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: ceiling rose, 2 screws, 2 rawl plugs, 2 Allen keys, WAGO connectors and integrated earth wire
- Not included: fabric cable, bulb, bulb holder
- Product information:
- easy to install collar and plate system
- concealed fittings
- hidden cord grip with decorative knurled washer
- ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- max weight 3kg
- Dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: sourced from China
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.