WHITE double dimmer switch
When only white will do, make sure it’s our super-duper double dimmer. This is certainly no ordinary white light switch. Crafted from steel and finished in a soft satin sheen, it really is a thing of beauty. And those gorgeous knurled knobs are simply the cherry on top.
We’ve got a real soft spot for the classic white double dimmer switch. Its origins are firmly rooted in the old-school white switches, but the colour white is just about all that’s remained. It’s had such an incredible make-over, that it’s now the way cooler and almost unrecognisable cousin! Gone is the plastic, now replaced with gorgeous satin sheen coated steel. Gone are the boring matching plastic knobs, now replaced with stunning contrasting knurled edge knobs. Needless to say, this modern-day version of the white double dimmer switch is a design classic, and at the top of all our wishlists.
If you’re a lover of simple pared-back interiors, then this is the dimmer for you. Choose from any one of the four knobs available – we’ve tried them all and they all look stunning. Apologies for creating a knob conundrum!
The very fact that you’re here on this page means you probably know what an amazing difference having dimmable lights has on the ambience of a room; it’s an absolute game-changer. If you’re thinking of replacing other dimmer switches then have a look at the rest of our white switches and sockets range. And if all the light switch jargon has frazzled your brain, have a quick read of our guide light switches explained. It’ll clarify the difference between 1, 2 & 3 gang as well as when to use 1 way, 2 way and intermediate switches.
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Designer double white dimmer switch
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- brass dimmer knobs
- Dimensions: H89mm x W89mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the back box
- standard dimmer module (DR 500) is leading edge with 60-400W load
- LED dimmer module (DR 501) has auto detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 4-150W load
- 2-way switch
- 230-250v 50Hz 10AX
- concealed fixings
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from China
- For best results, we recommend that you use our own LED bulbs with our dimmer switches. Our bulbs have been manufactured and tested specifically to be dimmable with our switches and we can guarantee compatibility. Whilst we have tested selected bulbs from other leading manufacturers (Phillips, Osram and Megaman) we cannot guarantee that all will work – this is due to differing technologies used within the bulbs
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.