Cirrus floating shelf
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Fancying getting a few of your favourite possessions out where you can enjoy them, you begin the quest of finding a suitable shelf. You’ve carefully planned a harmonious interior with light colours and seamless lines, so you’re looking for something that isn’t the centre of attention itself, a shelf that’s happy being the backdrop for your curated objets. A white floating shelf makes itself instantly at home, almost as if it’s always been a part of the fixtures and fittings of your room – no screws or shelf brackets in view.
Walking into your living room a few days later, you notice your treasures resting on the white floating shelves. Shelves that blend so beautifully with your neutrally styled space, your attention settles on your favourite book - a gift from one of your closest friends - some foraged flowers and a group of sentimental trinkets collected from your travels, rather than the shelves themselves. A snapshot of your life. As you reminisce, a smile spreads slowly across your face - this is your happy place.
Layering is a simple way to add texture and personality to your room. Soft rugs, chunky knitted throws, lamps and artwork all work together, transform your space into a warm hug of a room ready to soothe away the stresses of your day.
Carry on Reading...
Floating Shelf - White
- Material: powder coated steel
- L30cm x D20cm x H4cm (small)
- L50cm x D20cm x H4cm (medium)
- L80cm x D20cm x H4cm (large)
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: shelf, screws, and rawl plugs
- Product information:
- We do not recommend putting anything heavier than 20kg on these shelves.
- Rawl plugs supplied are suitable for use on brick only. Please ensure that the walls are secure before installing the shelf.
- If installing on a different type of wall, please seek more suitable rawl plugs and fixings from your local hardware store.
- Usage: indoor use only
- Our product meets environmental regulations and is manufactured to our quality assurance requirements
- Origins: sourced from our partners in China
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Economy – £3.99 3-5 working days
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day
Saturday – £7.99 Saturday delivery
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.