WHITE small ceiling rose with hook
This dinky white ceiling rose with a choice of hook is so far removed from bog standard white plastic ceiling roses. We designed its clever collar and plate system, making it easy to install whilst looking incredibly chic too.
If you have a white painted ceiling and want your hooked ceiling rose to blend smoothly into your ceiling letting your light fitting steal the limelight, then this white ceiling rose is spot on. Or you may have dared to paint your ceiling black and want your ceiling rose to pop out? Go you!
Whatever the colour of your ceiling, we’ve got the perfect fabric cable for you to create your own fabulous light fitting. These are a few of our favourite combos… Go all out white with one of our white fabric cables, or at the other end of the colour spectrum go for one of our three black fabric cables for a striking contrast. And then slap bang in the middle, but by no means a halfway house, add a little pattern with our Mint Humbug fabric cable.
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Small white ceiling rose with hook
- Material: powder coated steel
- Dimensions: DIA70mm D20mm
- T Hook D30mm x W45mm
- C Hook D40mm x W35mm
- 10mm male hook thread
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: ceiling rose, hook, 2 screws, 2 rawl plugs, 2 Allen keys, insulated connector box and integrated earth wire
- Not included: fabric cable, bulb, bulb holder
- Product information:
- easy to install collar and plate system
- concealed fittings
- hidden cord grip with decorative knurled washer
- ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- max weight 3kg
- Dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: made with our partners in China
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
In-store delivery (Leeds City Centre)
FREE next-day (collect after 2.30 pm)
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.