ANGLER wall lamp
These lights are hand-assembled to order so please allow 3-4 working days for dispatch.
Our gorgeous Angler wall lamp reminds us of an Anglerfish, hence its name. With a hooked arm that creates a drape and drop style, this lamp is perfect for use in reading nooks or as a bedside lamp where you want to add ambience. Complete your Angler with a stunning opal light bulb.
If this wall lamp looks familiar, it may be because it took its namesake from the Anglerfish. But don’t let its name scare you, our Angler light most definitely doesn’t get its looks from the ugly sea creature.
With a hooked arm protruding from the base plate, and a length of sleek black fabric cable, this simple yet effective wall light is a stunning way to show off a stunning opal bulb.
We love our Angler wall lamp in contemporary and heritage interiors alike – it’s a real chameleon and can blend in perfectly in all kinds of interior styles. Place it against a white wall, a deep black wall, a dusky pink wall or a fabulously flamboyant wallpaper and you won’t be disappointed.
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Angler wall lamp
- Material: electroplated steel rose with brass arm and bulb holder
- Dimensions: DIA7cm x D2cm (plate) x L15.5cm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Includes: rose, steel arm, bulb holder, supplied with screws, rawl plugs, hex keys, insulated connector box, and integrated earth wire.
- Not included: bulb (optional Aurora bulb)
- Product information:
- suitable for E27 screw bulbs
- maximum 60W
- ensure there is sufficient space in the wall cavity for wiring and that the wall is in a suitable condition to hold the rose
- easy to install collar and plate system
- dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: rose, arm and bulb sourced from our partners in China, bulb holder sourced from the UK, and hand assembled in Yorkshire
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.