Brushed Copper quadruple dimmer switch
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Squeezing into position, you tuck your elbows in and stifle a giggle at the absurdity of your family sitting at higgledy-piggledy heights around the dining table. Sunday dinners at mum’s call for emergency chairs around the far too small table, but you wouldn’t change it for the world.
Carrying bowls laden with the crispiest goose-fat roasted potatoes, creamy cauliflower cheese and an almost overflowing gravy boat, you carefully place them around the table. Noticing the encroaching winter darkness, you twist the brushed copper quad dimmer dial to illuminate the delectable feast.
Taking your seat at the table, you watch as a flurry of hands grab for spoons, the polite chitter-chatter turning rowdier as calls for passing the carrots, and ‘who wants an extra Yorkshire pud’ fill the room. The kitchen turns quiet as everyone tucks in, the occasional groan of appreciation echoing across the room.
Stomach comfortably full, you lean back in your chair and exhale, taking in the fine details of the dining room. Pink with elegant rose gold details, it’s comfortable, cocooning and serene - except when brimming with your larger-than-life family.
Interrupted from your moment of calm by the arrival of dessert, you debate internally over which one to choose. Opting for a hefty scoop of tiramisu, you secretly hope to sneak in some apple pie and custard afterwards if there’s any left.
Spooning the layers of rich cocoa, sweet mascarpone and coffee-soaked sponge into your mouth, you feel blissfully happy and far too full to make an effort to move.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Brushed Copper quadruple dimmer switch
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- brass dimmer knobs
- Dimensions: H89mm x L149mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the backbox
- standard dimmer module is leading-edge with 60-400W load, 200-240V 50Hz
- LED dimmer module has auto-detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 5-150W load, 230-240V 50Hz
- 2-way switch
- concealed fixings
- our dimmer switches cannot be used in conjunction with each other. We recommend using one dimmer switch per circuit
- these dimmer switches are not for use with circuits that include transformers or drivers
- our dimmer switches have a soft start function that slowly brings the lights to the set level in about 1-2 seconds, prolonging the life of your bulbs
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- Our LED dimmers have been tested with most leading brands of LED bulbs
Here are the product instructions:
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Economy – £3.99 3-5 working days
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day
Saturday – £7.99 Saturday delivery
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.