Brushed Copper single dimmer switch
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Reaching for the pink towel draped over the rail, you grab the fluffy, tumble-dried fabric. Romantic nights call for lavishing yourself in self-care, starting with a luxurious bubble bath before dressing up and setting the ambience for the evening. You will, of course, be ordering food in, choosing to invest time in yourself over time in the kitchen.
Dressed to the nines, you spritz yourself in perfume and admire your reflection in the mirror before padding barefoot downstairs. Having date nights at home means you don't have to endure heels, and you smile, delighting in the thick carpet underfoot.
Pottering into the kitchen, you slowly turn the dial of the brushed copper dimmer on the wall, watching as the chandelier suspended above the dining table glows to life. Gently pulling one of the kitchen drawer handles, you pluck three white tapered candles from within and carefully place them in the copper candlestick holders on the table. Striking a match, you light each one, watching as the flickering flames dance in the blush-coloured kitchen.
Pushing the play button on your phone, you feel a flurry of butterflies erupt in your stomach as the sound of a delicate piano riff fills the room. The ringing doorbell makes you jump, and you take one last look in the mirror, slicking on some deep red lipstick before slinking down the hallway to welcome your date. Grinning from ear to ear as you open the door, you can already tell that tonight will be wonderful.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Brushed Copper single dimmer switch
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- brass dimmer knobs
- Dimensions: H89mm x L89mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the backbox
- standard dimmer module is leading-edge with 60-400W load, 200-240V 50Hz
- LED dimmer module has auto-detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 5-150W load, 230-240V 50Hz
- 2-way switch
- concealed fixings
- our dimmer switches cannot be used in conjunction with each other. We recommend using one dimmer switch per circuit
- these dimmer switches are not for use with circuits that include external transformers
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- Our LED dimmers have been tested with most leading brands of LED bulbs
Here are the product instructions:
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it'll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48 - FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked - £3.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery - From £6.99 1 working day
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the 'Add to Basket' button on the individual product's page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.