If you love the idea of creating your own long-lasting and no-maintenance wildflower bouquet then this Wheat Bouquet is the perfect starting point. Simply mix and match these tall stems with our other beautiful preserved foliage range for some real wow factor.
We used one bouquet to create this photograph.
Show us Yours...
Dried and preserved foliage is a great way of adding texture and visual interest to an interior space, and our Wheat Bouquet is no exception. With its long stems and stunning muted green buds, it brings a really cool and contemporary feel to all kinds of styles of room. Its height makes it suitable for displaying in a vase placed at floor level – a hearth is ideal – or at eye level on a mantelpiece, shelf or sideboard so that it draws the eye upwards, creating a sense of height and space.
We’ve styled ours in a simple black vase so that all the focus is on the dried wheat bouquet. But it also looks fantastic in other natural colours and materials like a terracotta pot or a simple rustic white vase. For a real contrast of texture, try concrete or glass too.
To create a more abundant look, group your Wheat Bouquet with other stems from our range of dried and preserved foliage. Choose different heights and styles for an eclectic feel and style your display up with trinkets, books and lamps.
- Stems: H55-65 cm
- Grey Textured Vase: H30cm x W22cm
- Short Black Textured Vase: H22cm x DIA 15cm
- Vase material:
- Grey Textured Vase: glass
- Black Textured Vase: clay
- Pack size: sold as 1 bouquet of stems as photographed
- Included: stem bouquet
- Not included: vase optional
- Product information:
- This non-toxic dried plant is biodegradable and compostable
- This dried plant is harvested at the optimum point in its growth cycle to capture the strength and colour of the plant, and then processed in drying rooms to remove all natural moisture
- You may notice that your preserved stems have a particular odour when you first unwrap them - it will soon disappear
- Usage: indoor use only
- By following the care guide, your dried plant will remain beautiful for several years
- Our product meets environmental regulations and is produced to our quality assurance requirements
- Origins: stems sourced from The Netherlands, Grey Textured Glass Vase sourced from China, Black Textured Vase sourced from Vietnam
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
Free next day delivery if ordered before 1pm Monday to Thursday
*Except on wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund and 28 days for an exchange.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.