- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Fidgety fingers pluck lazily at the stems that tickle your legs as you walk through the countryside. You’ve done this ever since you were a child, toyed with leaves, stashing little mementoes in your pocket to treasure and place lovingly on display around the house. Stumbling across some willowy pennycress, you pick a silvery-white pod from the stem, carefully peeling back the casing to reveal the delicate seeds protected within. Delighting in the action, you grasp a few more to entertain you on your walk, feeling full of nostalgia and happiness.
Waking up, bleary-eyed, you gaze lovingly around your bedroom. The neutral hues never fail to make you feel relaxed, and you nestle down under the duvet, far too comfortable to brave climbing out just yet.
The morning breeze blows through the curtains, rustling the pennycress you placed in a vase on a bedside table. Reaching up, you brush your fingertips against the pods before quickly pulling them away. It takes every ounce of strength you have not to pop open the pods. These blooms are for decorative purposes only, a reminder of your favourite walks with nothing but the wind tousling your hair and nature spread out before you.
Succumbing to the overwhelming urge for caffeine, you swing your legs out from beneath your feathery cocoon and waltz quickly out of the bedroom, resisting the urge to play with the pennycress once more. As you walk into the kitchen, you make a mental note to find some more grasses and foliage to dot around the place. You love how grounded you feel surrounded by nature. Plus, it gives your restless hands something to occupy them.
Carry on Reading...
- Stems: H65-70 cm
- Short Black Textured Vase: H22cm x DIA 15cm
- Vase material:
- Black Textured Vase: clay
- Pack size: sold as 1 bouquet of stems as photographed (approx. 70g)
- Included: stem bouquet
- Not included: vase optional
- Product information:
- This non-toxic preserved plant is biodegradable but not compostable
- The ecological process of preserving the plant replaces the natural sap of the flower with a preservative that is 99.5% pure glycerin
- Nutrients are also used to nourish the plant during the process
- Natural food dyes are sometimes used where colour loss can occur during the preservation process
- All products present in these stems are of cosmetic grade
- You may notice that your preserved stems have a particular odour when you first unwrap them - it's down to the preserving process and will soon disappear
- Usage: indoor use only
- By following the care guide, your preserved plant will remain beautiful for several years
- Our product meets environmental regulations and is produced to our quality assurance requirements
- Origins: stems sourced from China, Black Textured Vase sourced from Vietnam
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it'll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48 - FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked - £3.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery - From £6.99 1 working day
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the 'Add to Basket' button on the individual product's page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: