Polished Copper double dimmer switch
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Tearing open the velcro tab on your jigsaw board, you unfold the cover, revealing the masterpiece you’ve worked on for the past few evenings. Neatly framed by a completed edge, you run your fingertips over the random clusters you’ve managed to put together. Yellow cabs caught in a flurry of snow, pedestrians huddled under umbrellas and an odd archaic New York Public Library window. Staring at the half-finished illustration, you allow your mind to wander, recollecting evenings spent strolling through ‘The Big Apple’. The spectacular sunsets you witnessed in Manhattan, almost blinded by the coppery glow of the sinking sun.
Sifting through the pieces in the box, you search for colours and shapes that fit the gaps, picking up a handful and letting them fall through your fingers. After a few minutes without any luck, you peel yourself away - maybe you need more light. Reaching out, you feel the knurled double dimmer dial and twist, turning the light to full brightness, watching as reflections of your living room pendant appear in the shiny copper backplate.
Sinking into the blush pink sofa, you prop a pile of comfy cushions up behind you. Finding more and more pieces now, you slot each one into place and begin to see the key features of Michael Storrings' bustling illustration staring back at you. Satisfaction courses through your body each time you complete the mini scenes in the puzzle, and you continue late into the night, promising yourself just one more piece before heading to bed.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Polished Copper double dimmer switch
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- brass dimmer knobs
- Dimensions: H89mm x L89mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the backbox
- standard dimmer module is leading-edge with 60-400W load, 200-240V 50Hz
- LED dimmer module has auto-detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 5-150W load, 230-240V 50Hz
- 2-way switch
- concealed fixings
- our dimmer switches cannot be used in conjunction with each other. We recommend using one dimmer switch per circuit
- these dimmer switches are not for use with circuits that include external transformers
- Cleaning instructions: use a soft cloth to clean polished copper surfaces and keep them looking shiny
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- Our LED dimmers have been tested with most leading brands of LED bulbs
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it'll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48 - FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked - £3.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery - From £6.99 1 working day
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the 'Add to Basket' button on the individual product's page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.