Polished Copper quadruple dimmer switch
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Drooping eyelids indicate your struggle to stay awake as the final credits roll. You fidget restlessly on the sofa, ready for bed but too relaxed to pull yourself from your cushiony cocoon. Stifling a yawn, you reluctantly stand and lazily walk over to the window to close the curtains.
Captivated by the pink sky, you stand a while, watching as the last of the sun's rays cast a copper glow skywards, transforming the white clouds to vibrant orange. Long summer nights tend to make you want to stay up for longer than you're accustomed to, and as much as you want to watch the sunset, you know that you really should settle down for the night.
Wandering into the kitchen, you twiddle the knurled dials of one of the polished copper dimmer switches on the wall, watching as the kitchen island lights slowly illuminate. Pottering around the tranquil blush kitchen, you make a mug of chamomile tea and retire upstairs, pausing in the doorway to admire the wonderfully serene space on the way out. Warm pink with flashes of rose gold - this is one of your favourite rooms in the house - a space to create, work, entertain and relax, and you smile as your fingertips turn the copper dimmer switch, blanketing the kitchen in darkness once more.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Polished Copper quadruple dimmer switch
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- brass dimmer knobs
- Dimensions: H89mm x L149mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the backbox
- standard dimmer module is leading-edge with 60-400W load, 200-240V 50Hz
- LED dimmer module has auto-detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 5-150W load, 230-240V 50Hz
- 2-way switch
- concealed fixings
- our dimmer switches cannot be used in conjunction with each other. We recommend using one dimmer switch per circuit
- these dimmer switches are not for use with circuits that include transformers or drivers
- our dimmer switches have a soft start function that slowly brings the lights to the set level in about 1-2 seconds, prolonging the life of your bulbs
- Cleaning instructions: use a soft cloth to clean polished copper surfaces and keep them looking shiny
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- Our LED dimmers have been tested with most leading brands of LED bulbs
Here are the product instructions:
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Economy – £3.99 3-5 working days
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day
Saturday – £7.99 Saturday delivery
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.