If you love the idea of creating your own long-lasting and no-maintenance wildflower bouquet then this Wheat Bouquet is the perfect starting point. Simply mix and match these tall stems with our other beautiful preserved foliage range for some real wow factor.
We used one bouquet to create this photograph.
Show us Yours...
Preserved foliage is a great way of adding texture and visual interest to an interior space, and our Wheat Bouquet is no exception. With its long stems and stunning muted green buds, it brings a really cool and contemporary feel to all kinds of styles of room. Its height makes it suitable for displaying in a vase placed at floor level – a hearth is ideal – or at eye level on a mantelpiece, shelf or sideboard so that it draws the eye upwards, creating a sense of height and space.
We’ve styled ours in a simple black vase so that all the focus is on the preserved foliage bouquet. But it also looks fantastic in other natural colours and materials like a terracotta pot or a simple rustic white vase. For a real contrast of texture, try concrete or glass too.
To create a more abundant look, group your Wheat Bouquet with other stems from our range of preserved foliage. Choose different heights and styles for an eclectic feel and style your display up with trinkets, books and lamps.
- Dimensions: Height 55-65 cm
- Pack size: sold as 1 bouquet of stems as photographed
- Included: stem bouquet only
- Not Included: vase
- Product information:
- This non-toxic preserved plant is biodegradable but not compostable
- The ecological process of preserving the plant replaces the natural sap of the flower with a preservative that is 99.5% pure glycerin
- Nutrients are also used to nourish the plant during the process
- Natural food dyes are sometimes used where colour loss can occur during the preservation process
- All products present in these stems are of cosmetic grade
- You may notice that your preserved stems have a particular odour when you first unwrap them - it's down to the preserving process and will soon disappear
- Usage: indoor use only
- By following the care guide, your preserved plant will remain beautiful for several years
- Our product meets environmental regulations and is produced to our quality assurance requirements
- Origins: sourced from The Netherlands
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
If your order and payment are received before 1 pm (Monday – Thursday excluding Bank Holidays) then you can pick up your parcel in-store from 2.30 pm the next day.
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
In-store (Leeds City Centre)
Drop your parcel into our store at the Victoria Quarter. Please note that refunds are not given instantly on-site. All goods will be returned to our customer services department for processing.
25-29 County Arcade Victoria Quarter, Leeds LS1 6BH
Store open: Monday to Friday – 10am – 6pm, Saturday – 9am – 6pm & Sunday – 11am – 5pm
Please do not post returns to our store.