HIBISCUS cage pendant light
£79.99 – £89.99
These lights are hand-assembled to order so please allow 3-5 working days for dispatch.
The Hibiscus geometric pendant light is really raising our pulses at D&R HQ. It’s just so off the scale amazing, we’re all in a tizz! The deep burgundy combined with the polished copper is just so darn delicious. This is a real statement piece.
Despite clocking up a whopping 743 years between us, the D&R team still don’t feel like a sensible bunch of grown-ups. And it was with this feeling that we decided to design a beautifully sophisticated ceiling pendant. One that strategically placed in your home, could pull the wool over the eyes of your parents and your most astute of friends, and really convince them that you’d finally grown up! Ladies and gentlemen, we bring you the Hibiscus. With its dark burgundy geometric lines, matching twisted burgundy cord and luxe polished copper it just oozes class and sophistication. Here’s our handy step by step guide on how to be more grown-up.
If you’re lucky enough to have a downstairs cloakroom (aka loo) then we think this geometric pendant light would look amazing in there. Really go to town and team it with a snazzy statement wallpaper, top it off with a splashback made from our stunning Hex Tiles and you’ve just created a little haven of maturity.
To further convince your friends that you’re a bona fide grown-up, you should really think about having dinner parties, not just your mates round for spag bol. Hang the Hibiscus in your dining area to create the perfect ambiance. Don’t forget to get a dimmer switch from our range of switches, dimmers, and sockets to get the light just right. After all, no one wants to dance on the table under bright lights. Erm did we say dance on the table? What we really meant was have intellectual conversations about the universe…
Hibiscus cage pendant light
- Each lamp is fully assembled with cage light shade, a polished copper threaded E27 bulb holder, a 1m length of burgundy twisted fabric cable, a polished copper ceiling rose and an XL globe hidden filament LED bulb in either clear (ambient) or frosted (brighter)
- Material: Powder coated steel
- Large: height 40cm x diameter 27cm
- Small: height 20cm x diameter 21cm
- Each cage is hand-made and therefore may have tiny imperfections.
- Cable Colour: Burgundy twisted
- Cable Length: 1m
- Socket: E27
- Max Watt: 60W
- These lights are pre-wired for 240v mains electricity and are not suitable for use in the USA.
- Extra Information: Hand assembled to order
- Designed in the UK, components sourced Worldwide
- Origins: cage, ceiling rose and bulb from China, bulb holder from the UK, fabric cable from Italy
- Hand assembled at our HQ in Yorkshire
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.