Antique Black leather cuff table lamp
If you’d like to bring warmth and texture to your interior design scheme then leather ticks all the boxes. The soft leather contrasts beautifully with the antique black metal stem, base and studs to create a truly unique light.
Think of lighting as a layering process, so by adding this leather table lamp into the mix alongside ceiling lighting, wall sconces and floor lamps you can control the feeling in the space throughout the day and evening.
Our leather cuff light not only adds to the lighting layers with its beautiful ambient glow, but the striking contrast between these textures also provides visual layering in a room, adding depth and character. The leather cuff is soft and smooth, whilst the base, stem and studs are cold to the touch. Add to this mix by bringing in other textures into your room. Think about hard textures like brick, concrete and wood and contrast them with soft textures like wool, silk, velvet and faux fur.
As ever, a table lamp always looks great when styled with some foliage. Have a look at our stunning range of faux and preserved plants.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
antique black leather table lamp
- Material: natural vegetable tanned leather light shade with solid brass studs, steel cage & stand, and brass bulb holder
- height: 45cm
- shade dimensions: H19cm x W13cm
- 4cm shade aperture
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: leather light shade, steel cage and stand, brass studs, screws, fabric cable, inline switch and plug.
- Not included: bulb (optional LED radio valve bulb)
- Product information:
- suitable for E27 screw bulbs
- maximum 10W (LED)
- only LED bulb types should be used
- bulbs that are larger than L80mm x W45mm should never be used
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: bulb holder, cage, and screws sourced from the UK, base, knobs and bulb sourced from our partners in China, leather shade from Italy, hand-assembled in Yorkshire
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
Free next day delivery if ordered before 1pm Monday to Thursday
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.