Antique Black leather cuff table lamp
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
If you’d like to bring warmth and texture to your interior design scheme then leather ticks all the boxes. The soft leather contrasts beautifully with the antique black metal stem, base and studs to create a truly unique light.
A leather table lamp is a really important part of your lighting armoury. They play a huge role in helping you to get the ambience in a room just right, at any time of day. They're essential design accessories for lounges, dining rooms, hallways, bedrooms, and even kitchens.
Think of lighting as a layering process, so by adding this leather table lamp into the mix alongside ceiling lighting, wall sconces and floor lamps you can control the feeling in the space throughout the day and evening.
Our leather cuff light not only adds to the lighting layers with its beautiful ambient glow, but the striking contrast between these textures also provides visual layering in a room, adding depth and character. The leather cuff is soft and smooth, whilst the base, stem and studs are cold to the touch. Add to this mix by bringing in other textures into your room. Think about hard textures like brick, concrete and wood and contrast them with soft textures like wool, silk, velvet and faux fur.
As ever, a table lamp always looks great when styled with some foliage. Have a look at our stunning range of faux and preserved plants.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
antique black leather table lamp
- Material: natural vegetable tanned leather light shade with solid brass studs, steel cage & stand, and brass bulb holder
- height: 45cm
- shade dimensions: H19cm x W13cm
- 4cm shade aperture
- cable length: 3m. 50cm from base to switch, 250cm from switch to plug
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: leather light shade, steel cage and stand, brass studs, screws, fabric cable, inline switch and plug.
- Not included: bulb (optional LED radio valve bulb)
- Product information:
- suitable for E27 screw bulbs
- maximum 10W (LED)
- only LED bulb types should be used
- bulbs that are larger than L80mm x W45mm should never be used
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: bulb holder, cage, leather shade, and screws sourced from the UK, base, knobs and bulb sourced from our partners in China, hand-assembled in Yorkshire
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Economy – £3.99 3-5 working days
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day
Saturday – £7.99 Saturday delivery
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.