Langham ceiling light
Our unique Langham light is a compact yet fantastically statement light fitting. With its sleek cylindrical arms angling the bulbs in two different directions, it’s superb for highlighting specific features whilst casting a beautiful warm glow around your room at the same time.
This clever light isn't just quirky for the sake of being quirky though. We designed it with two main things in mind. Firstly, for the many of us that live in homes where ceiling height is at a premium, limiting our choice of statement lighting. The Langham ceiling light gives you a showstopper of a light, but without the issue of low hanging bulbs that hang at a very inconvenient height.
And secondly, for the many houses that have an off-centre ceiling light fitting - yes this really is a thing! It was particularly prevalent in houses built in the 1930s and there are two theories as to why. One is that by putting the light closer to the window, it emulates how natural light would enter the room. The other is so that the light is in front of you most of the time when you're in the room, therefore not projecting your silhouette out onto the windows for every passer-by to see!
Whatever your reasons for choosing our LED flush ceiling lights, you're sure to be happy with your decision. And don't forget to coordinate your beautiful new light with switches and sockets from our stunning range.
Carry on Reading...
You may also like...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- electroplated steel ceiling rose
- steel arm
- brass bulb holder
- thermoplastic internal bulb holder
- H22cm x W10cm x D20cm (not including bulbs)
- DIA10cm (ceiling rose)
- Weight: 1.3kg (not including bulbs)
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: fitted with a ceiling rose, two steel arms, two ribbed bulb holders, ceiling fixings and instructions
- Not included: (photographed with our extra-large Aurora bulbs)
- Product information:
- holds 2 E27 (screw) bulbs
- max 60W
- ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- easy to install collar and plate system
- should be fitted by a qualified electrician
- dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: sourced from our partners in China, hand-assembled in Yorkshire
Here are the product instructions:
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have four levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
From £5.99 1 working day
Click & Collect From Store (Leeds) – Next Day Delivery
Free next day delivery if ordered before 1pm Monday to Thursday
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the ‘Add to Basket’ button on the individual product’s page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.