MATCHA cage table lamp
These lights are hand-assembled to order so please allow 3-5 working days for dispatch.
If ‘Carlsberg’ made side lights, it’d be our Matcha cage table lamp. Except they didn’t make it. We lovingly designed and made this absolute cracker. We love the combination of the forest green with black and white, giving it just a slight botanical feel. Perfect if you’re going for the ‘bringing the outdoors indoors’ vibe.
You’ve got to agree, our Matcha cage table lamp is an absolute bobby-dazzler. One of the easiest purchases you’ll ever make; just add to basket, checkout, and then wait for your postie to deliver your ready-made, yes ready-made lamp. Easy-peasy.
Talking of peas (sorry), we just love the muted green colour of this lamp – it’s bang on trend but at the same time is an absolute classic that will really stand the test of time. And talking of classics, we think this lamp would look superb in a black and white monochrome room scheme. Add some cool plants and wall art, and this little light will look right at home sitting on a side table, desk or shelf. For a really dramatic look, try painting your ceiling in almost black paint.
If monochrome isn’t your thing and you need a little more colour in your life, then the Matcha would look divine against a blush pink paint. Remember folks, pink and green should always be seen! To complete the look, add some natural textures like wood, wool, and leather. And for the icing on the cake, check out our range stylish switches, dimmers, and sockets.
Matcha cage table lamp
- Each lamp is fully assembled with cage light shade, a silver threaded E27 bulb holder, a 3m length of black and white fabric cable, white inline switch, white 3 amp plug and a globe hidden filament LED bulb in either clear (ambient) or frosted (brighter).
- Material: Powder coated steel
- Dimensions: height 20cm x diameter 21cm
- Each cage is hand-made and therefore may have tiny imperfections.
- Cable Colour: Black and white
- Cable Length: 3m
- Socket: E27
- Max Watt: 60W
- These lights are pre-wired for 240v mains electricity and are not suitable for use in the USA.
- Designed in the UK, components sourced Worldwide
- Origins: cage and bulb from China, bulb holder, inline switch and plug from the UK, fabric cable from Italy
- Hand assembled at our HQ in Yorkshire
Delivery & Returns
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it’ll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48
FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked
£2.49 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery
£5.99 1 working day
*Except where products are made to order. Such products are clearly marked that they have a 3-5 working day lead time.
For deliveries outside of the UK click here. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 14 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in it’s original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund .
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.