Black Henriette 4-bulb pendant light
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Polishing the last wine glass to a bright shine, you place it carefully on your impeccably styled dining table. A crowd of friends is coming over for dinner, and you want the dining room to look its absolute best. Teasing a bunch of blousey peonies into order, you stand back and survey the scene before you.
Retreating to the kitchen, you twiddle the dimmer dial on your way out and set the black Henriette pendant light to just the right level. Flatteringly warm light glows from the four opaque bulbs and bathes the table in a relaxing pool that’s sure to entice your guests to the table.
Summoning everyone to the dining room, you feel your heart swell with pride as everyone admires the newly redecorated space. The moody blue walls look lovely in the dusk light, the intriguing shadows add depth and interest to your room, and the black four-bulb pendant light creates a focal point of the place settings around the table.
Tucking into starters, you glance at all your friends, their faces aglow under the beautiful pendant light. Chatter and laughter fill the room, the clatter of cutlery on plates as everyone declares your cooking 'most excellent'.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- electroplated steel ceiling rose
- brass bulb holder
- thermoplastic internal bulb holder
- Total drop 110cm (not including bulb)
- DIA10cm (ceiling rose)
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: fitted with 100cm black fabric cable, a ceiling rose, 4 ribbed bulb holders, ceiling fixings and instructions
- Not included: bulb (optional Aurora bulb)
- Product information:
- holds 4 E27 (screw) bulbs
- max 60W
- ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- easy to install collar and plate system
- should be fitted by a qualified electrician
- dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: sourced from our partners in China, hand assembled in Yorkshire
Postage & delivery
This product is hand-assembled to order, so please allow 3 – 5 additional working days for dispatch, on top of the standard delivery timings below. Next day delivery is unavailable on hand-assembled products.
We have one level of postage for hand-assembled products:
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day (once your order is ready)
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: