Black Henriette pendant light
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Polishing the last wine glass to a bright shine, you place it carefully on your impeccably styled dining table. A crowd of friends is coming over for dinner, and you want the dining room to look its absolute best. Teasing a bunch of blousey peonies into order, you stand back and survey the scene before you.
Retreating to the kitchen, you twiddle the dimmer dial on your way out and set the black Henriette pendant light to just the right level. Flatteringly warm light glows from the four opaque bulbs and bathes the table in a relaxing pool that’s sure to entice your guests to the table.
Summoning everyone to the dining room, you feel your heart swell with pride as everyone admires the newly redecorated space. The moody blue walls look lovely in the dusk light, the intriguing shadows add depth and interest to your room, and the black four-bulb pendant light creates a focal point of the place settings around the table.
Tucking into starters, you glance at all your friends, their faces aglow under the beautiful pendant light. Chatter and laughter fill the room, the clatter of cutlery on plates as everyone declares your cooking 'most excellent'.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- electroplated steel ceiling rose
- brass bulb holder
- thermoplastic internal bulb holder
- Total drop 110cm (not including bulb)
- DIA10cm (ceiling rose)
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: fitted with 100cm black fabric cable, a ceiling rose, 4 ribbed bulb holders, ceiling fixings and instructions
- Not included: bulb (optional Aurora bulb)
- Product information:
- holds 4 E27 (screw) bulbs
- max 60W
- ensure there is sufficient space in the ceiling cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the ceiling rose
- easy to install collar and plate system
- should be fitted by a qualified electrician
- dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: sourced from our partners in China, hand assembled in Yorkshire
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it'll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48 - FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked - £3.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery - From £6.99 1 working day
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the 'Add to Basket' button on the individual product's page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.
Here are the product instructions: