Polished Copper Multi-Pendant Baton Light
|Colour/Finish: Polished Copper|
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Turning the key in your front door, you nudge it open with your elbow, balancing brown paper bags full of sausage sandwiches and sugary treats in your arms. Saturday strolls to the local coffee shop always end the same way! You leave the house buoyed by the prospect of a freshly brewed beverage, full of good intentions, but you can never resist the delectable array of goodies that greet you once you step inside. The hearty smell of crispy bacon lures you in then the sweet glazed doughnuts sit temptingly plump and round on the counter. Five minutes later, you’re walking home without a hand to spare. But it’s the weekend, and anything goes.
Grabbing a pile of plates from the cupboard, you swing around and set them out on the kitchen island to dish up your savoury breakfast. A generous squirt of ketchup is the perfect accompaniment. Climbing onto the closest stool, you sink your teeth into the fluffy white bread, a dribble of tomato sauce runs down your chin - pure joy. Cocooning your latte in your hands, you smile with pleasure. The glow from your polished copper baton island pendant lighting illuminating the frothy liquid perfectly, daring you to coat your lips in the creamy foam
Shoulders relax as you take a sip, and you roll your head to release any residual tension from your neck. It's been a week! Gazing up at the polished copper cylinders suspended along the length of your island, you watch as the morning sun dances on the shiny surface. These sculptural hanging lights subtly divide the kitchen and dining room into two zones making the open space feel cosier.
Breakfast done, you resist the temptation to quaff the glistening iced finger still sitting on the counter, promising yourself a mid-afternoon reward for completing some life admin. Weekends for you are all about balance - a mixture of ticking off tasks while allowing yourself to indulge in some spontaneous fun. Now, time to crack on with the rest of today before you make some mischief with your friends tonight.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
- electroplated batons
- powder-coated steel rose
- brass bulb holders
- Bakelite internal bulb holder
- Ceiling rose: L61.5cm x W6cm x D3cm
- Batons: H30cm x DIA4.7cm
- Total drop: approx. 133cm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: fitted with a rose, three Bakelite bulb holders, ceiling fixings, and instructions
- Not included: bulbs (optional E14 bulbs)
- Product information:
- holds 3 E14 (screw) bulbs
- max 60W
- ensure there is sufficient space in the wall cavity for wiring and that the ceiling is in a suitable condition to hold the rose
- easy to install collar and plate system
- should be fitted by a qualified electrician
- dust only when installed – do not use cleaning products
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: ceiling rose, pipe & bulb sourced from our partners in China, fabric cable from Italy, bulb holder from the UK, hand-assembled in Yorkshire
- The total drop length of your light can be shortened by an electrician whilst being fitted, however, any such alterations will invalidate the product's warranty and mean the light is unreturnable.
Postage & delivery
This product is hand-assembled to order, so please allow 3 – 5 additional working days for dispatch, on top of the standard delivery timings below. Next day delivery is unavailable on hand-assembled products.
We have one level of postage for hand-assembled products:
Next Day – £6.99 Next working day (once your order is ready)
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you’re unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.