Polished Copper single dimmer switch
- Details & Specification
- Delivery & Returns
Nuzzling your bare feet into the soft velvety carpet, you slink along the hallway and glide downstairs, your pink satin dressing gown wafting around you. Feeling every inch the movie star, you grin with the anticipation of a relaxed Sunday evening curled up in front of a roaring fire and a good movie.
Reaching the foot of the stairs, you wrap your fingertips around the knurled dial of your polished copper dimmer switch and twist, watching as the statement chandelier in the centre of the living room illuminates your cosy blush pink sanctuary. With the light turned up as bright as it goes, you kneel by the hearth to build a fire, and as smouldering ember bursts to life, you sit back, delighting in the soft crackles that fill the room.
Setting your favourite copper teapot on the glass coffee table, you now dim the lights creating a cosy atmosphere. And, nestling down into your favourite spot on the slouchy sofa, you fumble between the cushions for the remote. Then begin the mammoth task of deciding what to watch. Ever indecisive, you turn to your go-to, a colour-drenched Baz Lurhman musical that never fails to spark joy.
Opening credits rolling and teacup brimming with fragrant Earl Grey, you inhale deeply, feeling your body relax further into the cocooning sofa. Glancing around, you notice your eyes flitting from the matching polished copper switches and sockets to the rose gold accents you've lovingly chosen. You love how this peaceful haven instantly makes you feel calm and relaxed.
Carry on Reading...
This product is only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're outside of the UK and are unsure, check the list of eligible countries below.
Polished Copper single dimmer switch
- steel switch plate
- plastic back & components
- brass dimmer knobs
- Dimensions: H89mm x L89mm
- Pack size: sold individually
- Included: dimmer module with plate and dimmer knob, screws
- Product information:
- requires minimum 35mm depth available within the backbox
- standard dimmer module is leading-edge with 60-400W load, 200-240V 50Hz
- LED dimmer module has auto-detect function for either leading edge or trailing edge with 5-150W load, 230-240V 50Hz
- 2-way switch
- concealed fixings
- our dimmer switches cannot be used in conjunction with each other. We recommend using one dimmer switch per circuit
- these dimmer switches are not for use with circuits that include external transformers
- Cleaning instructions: use a soft cloth to clean polished copper surfaces and keep them looking shiny
- Usage: indoor use only
- This product complies with UK standards and EU CE mark requirements
- Origins: designed in the UK, components sourced from our partners in China
- Our LED dimmers have been tested with most leading brands of LED bulbs
Here are the product instructions:
Postage & delivery
We aim to post your order out same day if placed before 1 pm Monday to Friday, otherwise, it'll be the next working day.*
We have three levels of postage:*
Standard Royal Mail 48 - FREE in the UK 3-5 working days
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked - £3.99 1-3 working days
DPD Express Delivery - From £6.99 1 working day
*Except on bulky items, wallpaper and made to order products which can have slightly longer lead times. Where this applies to a product, it will show the specific information in bold under the 'Add to Basket' button on the individual product's page.
Find out about deliveries outside the UK. Please note that our electrical products including switches, sockets and light fittings are only suitable for countries where the mains supply is between 220 and 240 volts. If you're unsure, check with an electrician.
We offer a straight-forward returns policy.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order send it back within 60 days for a refund.
The item must be unused and in its original, undamaged packing.
Read our full returns & refunds policy.
Custom and bespoke orders are not eligible to return for a refund.
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com and we will fix it, or send out a replacement.